My IEMs do not have much bass, what is going on?
- Typically, this is due to fit issues as the eartip does not form a full and complete seal within your ear canal.
Gently press the earphones deeper into your ear and see if you hear more bass. Try tilting the earphones at different angles and/or swap to a variety of eartip sizes. With a good fit, you should perceive environmental sounds around you as muffled.
Symphonium Audio IEMs are designed with a deep fit in mind for the best audio experience.
My Symphonium IEMs do not sound as good as when I first got them. What should I do?
- Usually, this is due to earwax build up on the mesh filters. Please view our guide here on how to maintain your Symphonium IEMs. It will not take more than 5 minutes!
If you cannot get rid of the earwax buildup, kindly contact us and we will assess the damage.
I accidentally damaged my Symphonium Audio IEMs. What should I do?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here. We will assess the cost of repair on a case-by-case basis.
What is ‘FLAT’ technology?
- The ‘FLAT’ technology is a proprietary circuitry designed in collaboration with our partner company Subtonic. The circuitry will eliminate any impedance mismatch which allows our earphones to retain their sound signature with the use of any source. Tube amp or mobile phone, our IEMs will sound consistent and excellent.
Do you offer custom-fit IEMs?
- As of now, we do not offer a custom-fit service. However, we are exploring that service in the future.
Are Symphonium Audio IEMs good for gaming?
- Yes! You’ll be able to immerse yourself in the game better. As our IEMs are designed to reproduce the accurate imagery in music, it directly translates into a good gaming experience.
How do I know which IEM is right for me? How can I contact you?
- You can start a conversation with us at email@example.com or use our contact form here. We will be happy to help you in finding your preferred sound.
How long is your build time for IEMs out of stock?
- Our current build time is 14 days.
Can I test your IEMs before purchase?
- Most of our dealers have physical locations. You can find our list of dealers here.
What is the warranty on my product?
- Please view our page for warranty.
What are your terms and conditions?
- Please view our page for terms and conditions.
Shipping & Returns
Which shipping service do you use?
- We offer complementary DHL shipping for any purchase of Symphonium Audio products above $899*. All other purchases will be fufilled with our national post, Singpost, using tracked shipping. For more information, please view our page on shipping here.
*Not applicable for discounted items
What is your return policy?
- Our IEMs can be returned to us within 30 days with a 25% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return product shipping costs. Refunds does not include initial shipping cost, if any.
Cancellations and Refunds
- For all payment methods, there will be a 10% cancellation fee.
We understand that sometimes life happens and an order needs to be cancelled, but we pay a non-refundable payment processing fee, as well as currency conversion fees on each transaction.
- For orders that have been shipped, a shipping cost will be charged, before the refund is processed.
- Sales are final on the following products:
- B-Stock & Open Box
- Eartips (Due to hygine purposes)
- Cables & Adapters
- All prices on our website do not include tax. Tax may be be changed by your local customs and will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In the event that a customer is unwilling to pay their customs tax and fees, it will be returned to us by their country. Any shipping costs will be on the burden of the customer. If the customer received free shipping, the shipping cost for both trips will be deducted from their refunded amount.